Week 1 of 4
Over several decades of a demanding life, we develop a strong habit of being busy. It can be a challenge to simply be present, and deeply enjoy the present moment.
This course offers people simple, practical ways to practice mindfulness with special attention to taking care of their minds and nourishing their wellbeing.
Introduction to mindfulness
- What is mindfulness?
- How does the human brain respond to mindfulness?
- guided meditation
- deep relaxation
- learning to calm and relax body and mind
- savouring the present moment
- The course comes with mindfulness resources – including downloadable mp3s of guided meditations and deep relaxation.
- Students are encouraged to map their practice and experience as the course progresses.
- On successful completion, students will receive a certificate of completion.
Time commitment: 2 hour session x 4 weeks (16 Feb, 23 Feb, 1 Mar, 8 Mar). Please note that initially this course was due to start on 9 Feb. The course will now start on 16 Feb.
Numbers: The course is limited to 12 participants.
To book: email email@example.com