COURSE: WEEK 2 OF 4
This course offers young people an introduction to the practice of mindfulness with special attention to taking care of anxiety and nurturing calm in themselves.
INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS
- What is mindfulness?
- guided meditation
- deep relaxation
- taking care of anxiety, fear, anger
- nurturing calm, joy, gratitude
- The course comes with mindfulness resources – including downloadable mp3s of guided meditations and deep relaxation.
- Students are encouraged to map their practice and experience as the course progresses.
- On successful completion, students will receive a certificate of completion.
TIME COMMITMENT: 90 minute session x 4 weeks
NUMBERS: limited to 12 participants
COURSE COST: €100
TO BOOK: email Orlaith on firstname.lastname@example.org